NutriTrade organizes a political seminar titled “New thinking and policy design – Can Flexible Mechanisms save the Baltic Sea?“ at the 7th Strategy Forum of the EUSBSR on November 8.
The objective is to discuss new, innovative and cost-effective mechanisms, such as voluntary offsetting of nutrient discharges and local adaptation of water protection measures, to improve the state of the Baltic Sea; and to find out how these mechanisms could be implemented in the Baltic Sea context.
- Markku Ollikainen, Professor, University of Helsinki
- Lassi Ahlvik, Assistant Professor, Norwegian School of Economics
- Monika Stankiewicz, Executive Secretary, HELCOM
- Sara Kymenvaara, Legal Investigator, Ålands Landskapsregering
- Stefan Berggren, Deputy Director and Head of Division, Ministry of the Environment (Sweden)
- Mikhail Durkin, Executive Secretary, Coalition Clean Baltic
- Martin Grotenfelt, CFO, Maintpartner Group
- Henrik Scharin, Economist, Anthesis Enveco
- Marjukka Porvari, Director, Clean Baltic Sea Projects, John Nurminen Foundation