Now it is the time to share the results!
Welcome to NutriTrade Final Seminar on May 25, 2018 at 10-13. The seminar presents the results of the project and introduces possibilities for the future: How can the Baltic Sea benefit from the new water protection methods, crowdfunding and the policy recommendations.
Time: Friday 25.5.2018 10:00 – 13:00, coffee will be served starting at 09:30.
Location: Clarion Hotel Helsinki, Tyynenmerenkatu 2
- Pilot Results: New ways to protect the Baltic Sea
- Gypsum treatment of agricultural fields – University of Helsinki
- Utlizing cyprinid fish, recycling nutrients – John Nurminen Foundation
- Pilot Mussel – Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet, SLU
- Nutrient Exchange – John Nurminen Foundation
11:30 Nutribute: How to compensate your own nutrient footprint – John Nurminen Foundation
11:45 Policy recommendations on nutrient trading – Natural Resources Institute, LUKE
12:00 Stakeholders’ comments
12:30 Snacks + opportunity to vist a project fair
13:00 The event ends
Sign up here (by Thursday 17.5.2018 at the latest)
The seminar is open to the public – Feel free to share the event and spread the word! (the seminar is in Finnish.)